Educational and experience requirements for a junior Operations role
We’ve several junior operations roles available that are suitable for talented school leavers with A-level qualifications, as well as a few apprenticeship positions within underwriting operations. However, there are some educational and experience requirements that you
should know about.
- Strong academic performance, either at school or graduate level (or equivalent).
- Excellent IT knowledge and skills.
- Most roles require some experience within the insurance sector
Although most of our employees are graduates, we’re open to hearing from anyone who is passionate about the insurance industry. Who is prepared to work hard with the knowledge that they currently have, to help the company succeed.
Essential skills for a member of the operations team at Brit
Our Operations Team is made up of a range of experience and ability, meaning everyone brings something different to the team, which is what leads to our success. Although we enjoy having a lot of unique attributes within our team and understand each role may be slightly different, there are a few essential skills we look for in our candidates and see as vital to our team’s success.
- Logical mindset – needs to be focussed and break tasks down efficiently.
- Good organisation skills – vital to staying on top of tasks.
- Out of the box problem solver – who isn’t afraid of thinking differently.