Importantly we have a proven track record of working with our clients to respond to claims in a timely and efficient manner with our knowledgeable Bloodstock claims experts.
A policy will be tailor-made to suit the distinct requirements of the insured and will be dependent on the balance and size of the schedule. Underwriting considerations for equine exposures typically focus on the owner and the quality of the stable management and facilities, veterinary history and the sum insured.
- All risks of mortality (death via natural causes, or destruction of an animal)
- Barrenness (failure of a mare to conceive)
- First season congenital infertility (failure of first season stallion to achieving prescribed fertility %)
- Loss of income (stallion’s inability to cover mares)
- Prospective foal (failure of a mare to maintain a pregnancy)
- Stallion permanent and total infertility due to accident sickness and disease
- Veterinary fees
- We also have a US Admitted Carrier Platform
US$ 2.5m Any One Animal