We constantly strive to attract the best talent and continue to strengthen a highly commited team. Achieving this is fundamental to our financial and operational objectives and strategy. We offer continuous training, development and learning, we empower and create freedom for employees to take appropriate action to achieve their objectives, we encourage business-wide performance by providing a competitive remuneration and benefits package, and we provide a first-class working environment.
Our culture is centred on achievement with four key tenants: delivering on commitments and ensuring the same from others; managing risk actively to optimise reward; focusing efforts to maximise results; living a distinct ethos. In addition, we encourage enthusiasm for improvement, be it changes to process, policy or working practices, we encourage new thinking, and we encourage collective working and open and honest communication.
What you can expect:
- an induction programme beginning on your first day with Brit Insurance
- professional qualification support
- internal training courses, specially developed for the organisation or business area’s needs
- management development programmes
- a personal development plan which forms part of the annual objectives setting process